Friday, May 2, 2008

Absolut Level


Vodka
Purchase Price: $20
Place of Purchase: Warehouse - New York, NY
Rating: 8.5


This just may be my favorite vodka and that's saying something because I think “normal” or “original” Absolut is syrupy rubbish. Level is clean as the proverbial whistle, crisp as Foxy lettuce and I honestly think I could drink a whole bottle at one sitting and may have even come close to doing so on certain occasions. Recommended as heartily as regular Absolut is marked a must to avoid. I just wonder what they do to this to make it so much of an improvement. It’s as if your neighbor started tinkering with his old Yugo Friday night and had an Aston Martin DB9 sitting in his drive come Saturday morning! Even more incredible are the rumors that the shiny miniature bottle silhouette attached to the front is made of platinum. There’s no way that could be true!

No comments: