Friday, May 9, 2008

Brennan's


Irish Whiskey
Purchase Price: $19
Place of Purchase: Soho Wine and Spirits - New York, NY
Rating: 7.5


I had never heard of this whiskey before I saw a dusty bottle in Soho Wine and Spirits and my inquisitive nature did the rest. By evening time, I was in my room hunched over a glass. The modern-day Irish Whiskey drinker really doesn’t have a huge array of brands to choose from so it’s always good to see something new, but in the end, this just isn’t a very compelling quaff. It now holds the dubious distinction of being my least favorite Irish whiskey. Oh well, I guess something has to be!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree. Brennan's was vile. I almost couldn't finish it, and the only reason I didn't dump it down the drain was that I'd paid for it.